FroYo/2.2 Coming Week of April 11?

rokky

Oct 22, 2010
Just passing along what a store rep told me tonight: "hopefully" the update will be available next week (did not say what she was doing "hopefully" - waiting in hopes it will happen I guess - most people misuse that adverb ;) ).

And she mentioned Honeycomb being available some time after FroYo ....

Any of the rest of y'all hearing that rumor from B&N people?

FWIW

P.S. to moderators: blow this thread away if April 18 arrives with no FroYo (or update the "delivery date" ;) )

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Just passing along what a store rep told me tonight: "hopefully" the update will be available next week (did not say what she was doing "hopefully" - waiting in hopes it will happen I guess - most people misuse that adverb ;) ).

And she mentioned Honeycomb being available some time after FroYo ....

Any of the rest of y'all hearing that rumor from B&N people?

FWIW

P.S. to moderators: blow this thread away if April 18 arrives with no FroYo (or update the "delivery date" ;) )

I'd be shocked if they upadted to HC. Gotta leave something for the next nook ya know.

oogam

Feb 5, 2011
Thanks for the info will be looking for it. Only time will tell, don't know how many dates I've heard for the release of the update.

rico2001

Dec 8, 2010
Well we know for sure it's sometime this month, that's good enough for me.

DeeMat

Oct 19, 2010
I'm ready for the update but I'm able to live without it - my NC is the best purchase I've made this year.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Well if you subscribe to magazines or have kids the B&N 2.2 update is huge. You can't get those outside of autonooter at the moment which means either no flash or no B&N special nook features.

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Well if you subscribe to magazines or have kids the B&N 2.2 update is huge. You can't get those outside of autonooter at the moment which means either no flash or no B&N special nook features.

You could just download the B&N app right? Or does the NC have more?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Either do I since being on 2.2 ;) Actually I did use the app to read a book in 2.2 but I really like the magazine feature.