Frozen Neopad 7" tablet - WonderMedia

Adele

Nov 5, 2011
Hello everyone, I am new to this so please understand if I sound a bit off. Its good to know that there are people out there to assist.

My daughter is autistic and I managed to save money out of my carers allowance and I bought her a new Neopad 7" tablet - WonderMedia for lite entertainment, games, movies etc, however after installing a couple of games onto the micro sd the tablet froze. If you turn the tablet on now it shows only the logo and build. Can anyone assist with a reboot suggestion or reset solution as I am unable to find any other answer to fit this problem.

Any assistance would be appreciated....Thanks Adele

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Adele, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having problems with the new tablet. FWIW Since the last thing you did before having problems was to modify the SD card, try removing the card and booting. In case that doesn't work, I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Someone more familiar with that tablet is more likely to see it there and hopefully be able to help you out. Good luck!