Frozen touch pad?

jajones5417

Dec 3, 2010
Hello guys, I am so excited about receiving my Android 2.1 10 inch Tablet pc. After fully powering it up, I turned it on and now it is frozen on the first page with the lock & key. Can someone let me know if I did something wrong or is it frozen in that position. Touch pad is not responding to the touch, HELP!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
What "first page." the browser? Or the very first screen when turned on? If that one touch the lock and drag it to the right. That is a slide control, does not respond to touch or tap.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum App

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
Hello guys, I am so excited about receiving my Android 2.1 10 inch Tablet pc. After fully powering it up, I turned it on and now it is frozen on the first page with the lock & key. Can someone let me know if I did something wrong or is it frozen in that position. Touch pad is not responding to the touch, HELP!

Take and put your finger on the lock and slide it upward to unlock

mcnkldzyn

Dec 14, 2010
I am having the same problem with a Velocity Cruz T103 Tablet. It comes up to the slide-lock screen but then there is no response.

hoben02

Nov 10, 2010
about the only thing you can do if there is no response is to reflash the rom that will reset everything