Fry's Electronics is selling 10" iCan tablets for $119

dlzc

Feb 10, 2011
... limit 1 per customer. Not sure what firmware, etc. If I can stop laughing (in pain) long enough, I may drive over and see.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
... limit 1 per customer. Not sure what firmware, etc. If I can stop laughing (in pain) long enough, I may drive over and see.

Price match the $119 Fry's Ican 10" Tablet to Sears $499 and save additional 10% ($38) making $81 but still too much for this tablet!

Sears Price Match Plus Policy/Price Protection Policy
Online Retail Competitors

If you find a lower online price (including shipping, handling and delivery) on an identical branded item with the same features (in Consumer Electronics identical brand and model number) currently available from a local competitor retail store honoring its own online price and the item is currently available for sale and delivery in your area, Sears will match that total price Plus, give you 10% of the difference. Just print the ordering page, including shipping, handling and delivery, and bring it to your Sears store at the time of, or within 14 days after, your purchase. If you are purchasing the item from sears.com, please fill out a Price Match form.

Enjoy!

leeb

Jul 16, 2011
I came this close to ordering it (see distance between pixels) when I first saw this thread. Even tho it is 2.1 I would seriously consider it if I didnt have so many other drains on my pocket's holes right now! :p

Lawd knows I dont need to eat this week! :D