Full HDMI Suport?

Bo Brandon

Jun 6, 2011
Ok,

I purchased this for primary use in a classroom with the HDMI connected to my projector, but I want to show more than movies via HDMI, such as webpages and drawing apps, etc.

Does anyone know of an app or a mod that will allow me to make the HDMI output everything not just movies?

Other than this it works wonders so much my spouse wants to upgrade her 7" to one of these to match mine.

c411m3b055

Jun 11, 2011
Hey what button do you press to display on the tv while the mini hdmi is connected

Sent from my zt180 using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Does anyone know of an app or a mod that will allow me to make the HDMI output everything not just movies?

Have you tried it? I'm using an Acer laptop as a DVR and everything on my screen goes out the HDMI port to the TV. I just assumed that's the way it's supposed to work.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hey what button do you press to display on the tv while the mini hdmi is connected

On my TV it's "Source", it's the one you use to choose between TV and VCR etc. If your TV has an HDMI input, HDMI should appear as one of your choices.

Last edited:

Half Colin

May 10, 2011
Not sure how you're connecting yours, but when I connect mine and select that HDMI input on my TV everything is displayed as it is on the tablet. I can even play Angry Birds with a 55in display!

Bo Brandon

Jun 6, 2011
Have you tried it? I'm using an Acer laptop as a DVR and everything on my screen goes out the HDMI port to the TV. I just assumed that's the way it's supposed to work.

1. I am not totally new to computers, so YES I tried it before asking.

2. To activate the HDMI you must press a button on the side there is a thread here how to make it work. Also this thread indicates that it works only in movies.

See this thread: http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/zenithink-zt180-10-generation-2/8273-zt-180-v2-hdmi-out.html

There is no software settings as many refer to (like in my spouses other tablet which works witrh full HDMI)

I have done my research and asked a SPECIFIC question. I would not have asked this question If I had not tried to do all other options first. Thank you for your input but unless you have an answer to the SPECIFIC question please refrain from posting as I do not have time to follow useless leads.