[Full] HoneyComb V7.0.5 for WMT2.1_105 & WMT2.1.1_105 2/20/11

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
default_wallpaper_bee.jpg

HoneyComb is based on the Android OS 3.0, 2.2 and 2.1 for Android OS 1.6. I've made it some additional changes to the line-up this time. This theme is Black/Blue/HoneyComb it supports additional graphics not found in Black Edition. This Series is built from SGS but unlike that series this one is not limited it's Full Blown!

This ROM support Fonts for Thai, Hebrew and Arabic also. For those members who always requested those fonts now you have it this version. Installation is all new, I've made it stream-line process so it will go faster than prior builds from me. The only delay is after you remove the MicroSDHC and turn the tablet back on.

This delay is because of the settings, installation of applications and new launcher built-in which I've designed and made for this theme. Icons are based on the latest icons packs from Android are used for the main icons. This package is not like my prior packages this is the full version everything is working, nothing is disabled.

For those of you who needs Calendar, Contacts, Camera, 3G, ADSL, Bluetooth, GSensor an etc.. Are active but yet not using a lot of memory. Also included are some applications rooted ones also. Full Google Experience is included: Market, Google Talk, Google Maps, Google Streets, Google Gmail. Google Browser (adware, malware, spyware, animalware blockers are updated and current) Also included is a new China Made (In English Cloud Base Browser) Really Fast, but it's not the default browser.

Do run your CM3 benchmark prior to turning on WiFi and report your scores here in this thread.

(REQUIREMENTS)
Now remember this ROM is for those who have EPAD or Maylong with 256MB Green LED Power On Lite. It's not for APAD, MID EKEN or anything else! It's not for any other build except WMT2.0_105 or WMT2.1.1_105 only. If you try to use it with other builds it won't work or other tablets not mention here. AGAIN IF YOU DO IT'S ON YOU AND NOT ME IF YOU BRICK OR DAMAGE YOUR TABLET, BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN.

(What's New!)
Upgraded Dock Box Launcher (Sharper & Quicker Now! and less memory used)
Added 16 Brand New Wallpaper with Gallery based on HoneyComb plus more
Added Camera and Camcorder
Added CopyCat Game
Added Docs to Go Full
Added Dolphin Browser for JetVD Try and you'll see why!
Added Amazon Kindle
Removed ES Task Manager
Replaced with Android Assistant (Better) Try and you'll see why!

(Glitches Known)
Full functional but I've labeled it Beta Because of two know glitches
G1: Camera Crashes but not the Camcorder that works!
G2: Wallpaper is missing 1 wallpaper it causes a crash to wallpaper selector, but still can be used just don't go pass the missing wallpaper.

Beta High Performance: HC (Download Here)

Slider Lock Screen with Wallpaper Gallery Slideshow
182828_10150101679727949_579882948_6494144_2283489_n.jpg

Home Screen
20110119.jpg

20110121.jpg

20110122.jpg

20110123.jpg

Dock Box Launcher (Upgraded)
20110124.jpg

(INSTRUCTIONS)
Download and unzip the file to your PC
Copy Script folder to your MicroSDHC Card root
Make sure power is going through the device doing the Image Update
Do Not remove power or try to turn off your tablet during the Image Update
Wait for being prompted to remove the MicroSDHC card
Rename the script folder to new_script or remove it
Wait for your tablet to turn off
Now turn it back on
Once the Slide Locker appears, you have to press Power then Home/Back Button 2x
Then slide to the right to unlock your screen

(CONFIGURATION TWEAKS)

1. Open DOCK Launcher

2. Select Android Assistant
Select Quick Boost
Select Menu
Select Settings
Select Auto Boost
Select Auto Boost Freq to 10 minutes
Select Okay
Select Process
Select Calander and Power xxx
Select Kill Selected
Select Tools
Select Save Battery Settings
Unselect GPS
Unselect Enable GPS again on Android System Settings will appear
Back out
Change Brightness to 50%
Change OutTime to 10 minutes
Back Out

3. Select Volume Control
First Two set to 0%
Media Volume 88% or Higher
Second Two set to 0%
System Volume 91% or Higher
Select Okay

4. Startup Manager
Select System
Select items to Kill = Calendar, Calendar Storage, (Gmai optional), Google Talk Service, Maps
Back Out

5. PowerControl Task Bar (on bottom)
Select Wireless (turns from gray (off) to blue (on)
Back out

6. Select CacheMate
Select Close
Select Clear
Select Allow

7. Select WiFi Buddy
Select Preferences
Select Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
Select Never
Back out

8. Select Settings
Select Locale & Text
Select your Locale
Back out

9. Select Wireless
Select turn on Wireless
Make your changes
Back out

0. Select your Dock Box
Select Market and setup that up now
After you finish with Market

On your home screen you'll see 3 icons (Contacts, Browser, Maps) If you press anyway on the screen you can open Widgets.

If you have questions? Feel free to post them here. This ROM was full tested by me and it's in working order.

USE THIS ROM MOD AT YOUR OWN RISK, IF YOU BRICK YOUR TABLET THAT'S ON YOU!

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
Haha! This is way better then the fake android 3.0 on chinese tablets, will give this a go! Nice how you mod the themes, must learn that myself.

jeffmonteiro

Mar 7, 2011
Hello, everyone! First of all, sorry for my English ... I am Brazilian, hehehe ... Anyway ... I have a Tablet model MID version 2.1.2_88 and wanted to restore firiimware it! I tried several different firmwares but none of the work! Someone like me would indicate that some work? It lights up green when you turn red when charging, has no colors in the plugs of the headset and charger. Most of the firmwares that I tried, or gave an error of NAND, or stopped at "Upgrading file-system ... Please wait ..."! I thank heartily to all who can help me! Note: Do not know if I posted in the right place ...

testfeek

Mar 3, 2011
Hello, everyone! First of all, sorry for my English ... I am Brazilian, hehehe ... Anyway ... I have a Tablet model MID version 2.1.2_88 and wanted to restore firiimware it! I tried several different firmwares but none of the work! Someone like me would indicate that some work? It lights up green when you turn red when charging, has no colors in the plugs of the headset and charger. Most of the firmwares that I tried, or gave an error of NAND, or stopped at "Upgrading file-system ... Please wait ..."! I thank heartily to all who can help me! Note: Do not know if I posted in the right place ...

See if you can find tour pad here, latest updates are there to
ePad - Multimedia Internet Devices

moomoozai

Apr 10, 2011
Hey! i bought the tablet from China, the model is wmt2.1.2_105. After 4 days i be using, on the 5th day, this tablet can't go to the MENU screen only can on the LOADING PAGE. How to solve this problem? any 1 can helP?

Last edited:

tipstir

Developer
Aug 4, 2010
Wrong Thread this one is for WMT2.1.1_105 or WMT2.1_105 do you the right thread for your current build.