Funny Stuff!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
No one is a stranger here, at the Forum. We are all welcomed as individuals sharing a common interest and maybe a laugh or two, n'est-ce pas, mes amis?

That's how it is edap, we are all internet friends and we are going to stay that way.The only way we could meet would be if we organize a big forum somewhere and whoever is on this forum can come and meet the others without really knowing their forum name...it could be interesting!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
$Google.jpg

Becoming truer by the day.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
What was that Cory Doctorow story? When SysAdmins Ruled the World, or something like that, may have to go back and read that again. Some kind of post apocalyptic tale, but the Google home page survived with a fresh graphic each day.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Redemption attempt #2

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1374604517556.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1374604517556.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 283

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Cool story, I love Cory Doctorow ever since I read 'Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom'

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
There I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

$BikerBar.jpg

"Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly, as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can't stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife with another man... and then my dog bit me."

"So I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; and then you show up and drink the whole damn thing!"

"But, Hell, enough about me, how are you doing?"