Funny thing happend on the way to upgrade to cm7 7.02!!!?????

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Ok I finally got Rom Manager updated to 4.2 and CWM to 3.82 I think those are correct, so I was up grading to CM7 7.2. I was using a boot disk from the XDA forums which was working really well.
Generic Nook-2GB-SDCard-CW3010-VGCM7InstallerAsALTinMultiBoot-v6.zip - xda-developers
So everything was going good I booted to recovery using CWM 3.8 off the emmc and it was backing up wiping and installing all of a sudden I see this triangle with a exclamation mark and everything starts to reboot. I go to the black screen with the android and it sits there so I reboot and I'm back to B&N 1.1 no auto nooter!! I'm stumped I can't boot to disk just reset back to original??? I can't figure out what went wrong? And I guess I have to start all over again right???? Well I did want to try dual booting.......8)

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Looks like you are partially unrooted somehow. I would prolly factory restore and reregister it then reroot.

sent from my rooted nook color

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
Looks like you are partially unrooted somehow. I would prolly factory restore and reregister it then reroot.

Yep re-registered and it's like nothing ever happened. I did make images of my sd cards hopefully I can get it back without a big hasel.

Shortyred

Mar 28, 2011
I downloaded the cwm update 3.82? And did a restore and I'm back up and running 8)

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
Yea images on sdcard should be fine. I usually make a copy of them to my computer for extra backup. I am glad it is working for you now.