Fusion 5 Premium + Problem

Nov 27, 2013
Hello everyone,
Im newbie here and I hope I'll fit in nicely to your community :)
The thing is I have a problem with my tablet. It is a Fusion 5 Premium + tablet, with an All Winner A31s processor and Android 4.2.2. It seem that when I try to switch it on it will freeze at the bot screen. From what I understand it is a 'boot loop' problem but I can't be certain and although I've tried all the combination of buttons I still cannot enter the recovery mode. Any help?
Cheers

Nov 27, 2013
Hi alexis, congratulations on your Fusion 5 Premium and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Sorry to hear you're having problems with the tablet. To do a factory reset, go to http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-q/62022-how-do-i-factory-reset-my-tablet-2.html and follow the instructions in Post #16. Good luck!

Thank you for you reply, but unfortunately it does not have a silver button :/

All it has is a power button, a Volume Up/Down button and a Home Screen Button and a tiny one on the back for reset which I pressed with a pin but did not do much.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Are you turning the tablet completely off before trying to reset? Hold the power button in until you get a message asking if you want to power off and then say yes. Then wait about 30 seconds before trying the above methods to reset.

Nov 27, 2013
Are you turning the tablet completely off before trying to reset? Hold the power button in until you get a message asking if you want to power off and then say yes. Then wait about 30 seconds before trying the above methods to reset.

yeah it is completely off, it does not get to the point where it is asking me, it is completely off and when I try to turn it on it freezes on the boot screen.