Fusion 5 Premuim

TG.

Jul 9, 2012
Hi All,

I'm new to this Android thing, and I've recently got myself a budget tablet from Amazon, it's a Fusion 5 Premium Tablet, it's not something i want to use all the time, hence not going for something like a Samsung, however it is something i wanted to be mobile, ie Planes trains etc, anyway i just wondered if I've made a decent choice, or is there better out there for around £200, there are a couple of things i'm not happy with, ie no bluetooth, the timeout only goes up to 30mins, although it has an option for unlimited timeout this doesn't seem to work, i may yet send it back as i've only had it a few days, and the company A1CS do seem to be quite good in exchanging or refunding, anyway if you have any thoughts on anything else i should be looking at, do please leave me some feedback. Many thanks
smile.gif

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hi, i confess i know nothing about your tablet & without knowing its specs it difficult to say what may be better but if you are going to return it then it may be wise to wait for the google nexus 7 tab..if this is too far away i recommend this tab & these sellers. as a supporting vendor on this forum any help you may need is just a click away.
good luck whatever you choose

http://www.redtabletpc.com/smartq-s...c_p2706.html?zenid=bjvg55pr3ui0c7d9u795cg0nj7

TG.

Jul 9, 2012

Wild_Duck

Nov 6, 2011
I have the inbetween one the Fusion5 Xtra 16gb. It does play Iplayer ITVPlayer and Skype. My timeout is set for 30mins yet I can watch a 2 hour movie without the screen going off using the installed "file Manager".