G Tablet will not turn on and is not responsive

uuzzoo

Mar 3, 2012
My G tablet Model NO. UPC300-2.2 (with honeycomb) has been working for a little over a year, but just yesterday the battery fully died for the first time while i was using it. I went to plug it in and let it charge (the red light comes on and turns green, but when i unplug it and plug it back in again it turns red immediately) and i tried to power it up. The device is unresponsive and will not turn on in any mode. I have tried a hard reset with the internal reset button on the back. Also, i tried to put it into APX mode, but it won't do anything. No physical keys work to turn it on or even gain a response. I just sits there with a black powered off screen. Please help!

timviewsonic

Mar 28, 2012
well i have same problem... take the hole filler out ot the back.. need take screw out.... open the back of the tablet then un hook the battery.. then put it back together .. after you done reassemble it turn it on... my did turn on perfectly so try it

timviewsonic

Mar 28, 2012
Bad news, may seek help from the seller ?

well sometime is not that easy since we buying second hand tablet.. or we root the talbet it void warranty anyway.. but he has the same problem as i do just yesterday.. i charge my tablet then it wont turn on anymore i am mad.. so i recall that some where people say it lock up ... all you need to do is open it up and then pull the battery connnector for few second then hook it back.. becareful..it not that hard but dont break anything... enjoy