G10 Hipad opinions

1337smiley

Aug 19, 2010

JFootman02

Aug 19, 2010
I'm in the same boat as you... looking for an Android tablet. While I don't have any personal experience or specific recommendations/reviews of this tablet, I can at least offer another seller that will save you over $50 with free shipping.

Buy Gpad G10 Android 2.1 MID 7 Inch 1080P 3D Games Multi-Touch Gravity Sensor Compare Gentouch78 compare price at pandawill.com

Also, here's a website with another video & specs comparing it to the Gentouch 78.

Chinese Importer Selling Augen-Killer Gpad G10 and G11 Tablets

I too am interested in any additional input. I'm contemplating purchasing this for my wife to replace her laptop, therefore would be primarily used for internet browsing, emails, and occasional Skype.

Hello before i decide to buy this, i would like to have someones opinion on if it's worth anything....
I'm going to use it for surfing the web, playing games, watching movies and reading ebooks and pdf.

Or if you got something better around the same price please tell me :)

G10 Hipad

New G10 Hipad Android 2.1 Tablet with 7 Inch Multi Touch Screen, Accelerometer, Camera - US$229.00 : Euogo.com

Thanks in advance

wentzeric

Aug 18, 2010
I'm in the same boat as you... looking for an Android tablet. While I don't have any personal experience or specific recommendations/reviews of this tablet, I can at least offer another seller that will save you over $50 with free shipping.

Buy Gpad G10 Android 2.1 MID 7 Inch 1080P 3D Games Multi-Touch Gravity Sensor Compare Gentouch78 compare price at pandawill.com

Also, here's a website with another video & specs comparing it to the Gentouch 78.

Chinese Importer Selling Augen-Killer Gpad G10 and G11 Tablets

I too am interested in any additional input. I'm contemplating purchasing this for my wife to replace her laptop, therefore would be primarily used for internet browsing, emails, and occasional Skype.

Thanks for the link, I am on the ship too, I would like one for the same reasons.
Gpad G10 800MHz Android 2.1 7.0'' inch touch WIFI WVGA 800*400 tablet with camera, accelerometer_NOTEBOOK HIPAD_Fastcardtech the world TOP 1 Digital product seller! - Chinese mobile phone

This one is cheaper but the shipping could put you at the same price as Euogo, have you been able to find any reviews on this tablet or even a list of pros or cons?

nandotorres

Aug 17, 2010
Am i wrong in saying that this is almost 100% identical to the Moonse E7002 ?

Check out the pictures for both, exactly the same just the G10 appear to be enlarged or cropped.
G10
New G10 Hipad Android 2.1 Tablet with 7 Inch Multi Touch Screen, Accelerometer, Camera - US$229.00 : Euogo.com

E7002
Moonse APAD E7002 android 2.1 720MHz 1080p +Free Case

If it is the same im waiting on the E7002 to be delivered, should be early next week.

If it is, its $185 @ merimobiles + shipping, i chose DHL @$40 to Australia bc im impatient :p

minitek

Jun 1, 2010
Could you please advise what's the major selling point of this tablet?
To be honest, I'm selling the same tablet on eBay. If you are interest in this, please give me message.
Thanks

minitek

Jun 1, 2010
Is the USD229 on Pandawill a net price or shipping cost is also included?
I'm selling it on eBay and can offer this price with free shipping to major countries.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Pandawill has a very attractive price, even more so if they are supplying the HDMI version

Tupin

Aug 16, 2010
Pandawill does price matches, I think, anyone try to price match with fastcardtech?

Tupin

Aug 16, 2010
Gpad G10 E7002 800MHz Android 2.1 7.0'' inch touch WIFI WVGA 800*400 tablet with camera, accelerometer_NOTEBOOK HIPAD_Fastcardtech the world TOP 1 Digital product seller! - Chinese mobile phone

They only price match after shipping, and the Pandawill one ends up costing only $3 more by the time shipping is added to the fastcardtech one. Neither have HDMI ports, that's on the G12, but that doesn't concern me as I won't hook it up to a TV. I'm going to get it from Pandawill soon. Only difference between the G12 which comes out later this month and the G10 is the HDMI port. Do not get a G11, as it is not multitouch.

wentzeric

Aug 18, 2010
Make that 3 of us who have ordered the G10 (if I am correct)

Can't wait to try this out and post a review. (in the proper thread mind you)

mrops

Sep 24, 2010
Make that 3 of us who have ordered the G10 (if I am correct)

Can't wait to try this out and post a review. (in the proper thread mind you)

I am hoping u guys have it by now, any feedback. Recommended/Not Recommended.

If any one can compare its usability with say Nexus One in terms of speed, response etc that would be great.

Eagerly waiting for your response :)