Galaxy 10.1 new user joining

wekavern

May 17, 2012
Tablet is certainly a great way to quickly access a browser during TV commercial breaks.
Disappointed with lack of decent on-board text editor though. As an older person with less than perfect vision, the ability to zoom text on a 10 inch screen is a real boon after the nightmare of tiny android phone screens.
I selected OfficeSuitePro6 as main general app suite and will post some woes on the relevant forum.

This forum seems to have some friendly experienced people helping out those who are just moving onto Android.
Respects to all.

J

jimbo7630

Welcome to the Forum wekavern, look forward to your further comments/findings.

Ajljerry

May 17, 2012
Hello, Just signed up.
Phone is a old Droid X and my New baby is my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 wifi.

Looking forward to learning and helping out where I can.

Any thoughts on subscribing to Android Magazine or Apps Magazine.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello wekavern, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. Since you're just getting started with Android and tablets, you might want to click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. As you may already know, the relevant forum for that tablet of yours is the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 forum. Any time you need something related to that tablet or want to share something related to it, just click that link and you'll be magically transported there.:rolleyes: Enjoy the forum and your new tablet!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Ajljerry, welcome to you as well. Glad you signed up and became a member of Android Tablets. Also glad to hear you're looking forward to helping out where you can, that's what makes the forum work as well as it does.

I personally haven't subscribed to any tablet related magazines. If you go to the main forum page at http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/index.php and look down the page, you'll see we have a lot of what you'd be looking for right here in the forum. You'll find a news section, tablet discussions, reviews of apps and tablets, a Q&A section and lots of information related to apps and tablet extras. You might also find the Android Tablet Q&A section I referred wekavern to is a good place to start your Android adventures. Those "Sticky:" threads at the beginning are full of good starting information. Have fun and enjoy the forum!