Galaxy 10.1 Screen Flicker Problem

Sep 27, 2012
Dear Folks,

I am experiencing strange problem with my Galaxy Tab 10.1. Few days back, my screen start flickering and when i talk with peers , they told me it may be because of some specific application. Later it gets increase. so, i try to restore it to Factory Default setting. Flickering gets reduce but after couple of days, it appears again.

And today, suddenly it increase to many extend and finally i cant see my screen anymore !!!
attached picture is a current status for my galaxy tab !

I dont know, how to bring it back to original format.

Although, i can hear starting sound and when i am clicking, i can feel, its working. I dont know either this is something specific to screen, battery or something else ?

Any help or suggestions !

Sep 27, 2012
Guys,

Need solution for this problem ! i cant do anything on my tab ! all of a sudden screen appear but it went off again in few seconds !!
is it repairable !

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Guys,

Need solution for this problem ! i cant do anything on my tab ! all of a sudden screen appear but it went off again in few seconds !!
is it repairable !

Hard to say what is wrong but anything can be repaired. Question is, you or Samsung. ;) If you have an HDMI port and cable see if you can get a display on a TV.

darxx

Sep 29, 2012
I have the same problem. Not found a solution yet. I`ts happens after some time after tablet warmed up. 2-3 min

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I have the same problem. Not found a solution yet. I`ts happens after some time after tablet warmed up. 2-3 min

On the surface that sounds like a heat related short or open circuit. I would suggest an exchange ot RMA for repair.

Sep 27, 2012
what, if we ROOT the Flash and recreate the partitions ? is it worth to apply.

I checked with Samsung service center, they told me cost RS 35,000 ! 368 US Dollar, too much !!

As far HDMI concern. so, i dont think its possible with Galaxy Tab !

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you do a factory reset and the problem is still there no amount of rooting or other ROMS will help. There is an old saying, "stuff happens" ;)