Galaxy 10.1 Swype Imput

thespringline

Jul 9, 2011
Just switched from a galaxy 7 to a 10.1. I had gotten quite used to swype imputing. I cant find it anywhere on the new tab. Am i missing something?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

GTNTP

Jun 20, 2011
It is not yet available. It will be included in the soon to be released update along with other goodies.

Jun 29, 2011
Right now you have to sign up to Swype beta for the 10.1 but it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up and after getting the email download the internet, then choose if you want the English and Spanish only version or the version with several other languages as well
http://beta.swype.com/

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

s0619212

Jul 9, 2011
Right now you have to sign up to Swype beta for the 10.1 but it only takes a couple of minutes to sign up and after getting the email download the internet, then choose if you want the English and Spanish only version or the version with several other languages as well
Swype | Text Input for Screens

Support Our Troops!!!
Sent from this Galaxy

Thanks this is so cool..I am new to Android, i got a message while downloading that swype might save all the data including credit card numbers is that true?

Jun 29, 2011
Thanks this is so cool..I am new to Android, i got a message while downloading that swype might save all the data including credit card numbers is that true?

My favorite part of Swype on my Tab is the ability to make a mini keyboard vs the full size of the rest I have. It's super sweet in landscape to swype instead of type BUT Swype and the Google+ app don't play nice together on the 10.1.
I don't like Swype on my phone but love it on my Tab. I don't like Ultra Keyboard on my Tab but love it on my phone.

Support Our Troops!!!
Sent from this Galaxy

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
I find swype isn't a must on a tablet as it is on a phone. The default android keyboard is my preferred when I have it on a table or such like, otherwise I am using Tablet Keyboard which is like thumb keyboard but free. Am considering buying a better thumb keyboard as the keys are in a grid pattern and makes it slightly awkward