Galaxy Tab 3 Cache Problem

SparkOfEmotion

Sep 18, 2014
Hey there. I have been having a problem with my Galaxy Tab 3 that I was hoping you guys could help me solve. As of late, whenever I try and clean my system cache my tablet completely shuts itself down and restarts halfway through. I have tried several different apps to no avail. All have the same result. Could you help me out to better understand what is going on? Would be greatly appreciated.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

You didn't mention any of the apps you tried. Clean Master is the one I use that works well, however, based on your description of what is happening my suggestion would be that it seems you have a corruption so a factory reset may be in your future.

SparkOfEmotion

Sep 18, 2014
Welcome to the forum

You didn't mention any of the apps you tried. Clean Master is the one I use that works well, however, based on your description of what is happening my suggestion would be that it seems you have a corruption so a factory reset may be in your future.
Oh sorry about that. The apps I have used are Clean Master and when that didn't work I tried AVG cleaner. Thank you. I will try a factory reset and s see if that solves my problem