Galaxy Tab 7.7 vs Tegra 3 future devices

korny

Oct 30, 2011
Samsung has started a new site about his new tab:
Samsung GALAXY TAB 7.7n which I was interested very much recently, mostly because of the specs with the display (Super AMOLED Plus). Now I'm really confused. Tegra 3 will have its own premiere around the corner, and the point is - is it worth to wait for another device with SAMOLED display and Tegra 3 or buy this one? I didn't find any info about such tablet...

That was question number 1. Now, another one.

I do not own any android device, so I don't know many things about them. On the tablet I want to be able to edit and create microsoft office documents (mostly in word and power point). Will it be possible?

rayhodge02

Apr 27, 2011
Samsung has started a new site about his new tab:
Samsung GALAXY TAB 7.7n which I was interested very much recently, mostly because of the specs with the display (Super AMOLED Plus). Now I'm really confused. Tegra 3 will have its own premiere around the corner, and the point is - is it worth to wait for another device with SAMOLED display and Tegra 3 or buy this one? I didn't find any info about such tablet...

That was question number 1. Now, another one.

I do not own any android device, so I don't know many things about them. On the tablet I want to be able to edit and create microsoft office documents (mostly in word and power point). Will it be possible?
Well i can with my xoom office suite pro..so I believe you can w/that app