Galaxy Tab on sale now at HSN - $549 with a free $250 Visa gift card

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Got mine for $199.99 at Verizon last Saturday.

Without a 2-year contract? If not, you are comparing apples and oranges. Add in two years of monthly charges + activation and then make the comparison.

Edit: Upon further reading of the [very] fine print on the HSN offer - the $250 VISA card rebate is only applicable if you sign a 2-year agreement with the wireless carrier (which is not obvious). Hence this is not such a great deal after all and GunnyOz's comparison is apples-to-apples and a much better deal. My apologies.

Sent from my SPH-P100

Last edited:

hufn

Mar 25, 2011
Gunnyoz - did you leave the tab on your account as an active phone or take it off? I'm thinking about purchasing one, but just removing it and putting my d1 back on to use just as a wifi...

icreepin

Jan 25, 2011
When you purchase on the 2 year agreement price and sign the contract. If you remove it and cancel I have seen sprint and verizon add the retail cost to the existing account.

I would be careful when doing that. Now if you purchase and then cancel everything but have no pther phone or device on the account then they arent able to do that.

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App