Galaxy tab screen not working

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Which Galaxy Tab do you own? I had problems with screen rotation on my GT P1010 which I solved by using an alternative launcher. This may seem obvious but is the screen orientation lock enabled?

Sent from my Tablet like device running Android

ricky0702

May 12, 2012
HI
screen orientation is not working. Can you help me to fix out this issue
thanks
If you are using Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 then i would suggest instead of repair it sell your tab on ebay or swappa because The Galaxy Note II is a huge leap over teh previous generation and it would be wise to sell your oroginal asap for an upgrade.i have experience that when ever any one has any problem in his smartphone or tab like you have n your galaxy tab then he or she tries to sell his or her device in a cheap rate at ebay , swappa or any other place . I hope you would get the solution for your device but if you cant and decide to sell your device then i would suggest that do not forget to check it s current market value at Movaluate.com. according to this report movaluate.com/samsung/galaxy-tab-10.1-wifi from movaluate even NON FUNCTIONAL Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 has still worth of $$153 .