[GAME] Robo Miner

reiti.net

Dec 8, 2011
Please visit Robo Miner - Developer Blog to view recent changes and update news!

Well guys! After some days with heavenly coding to make the game ready for a release - it's finally done!

The first version of Robo Miner is out!

o0EpYNAsIm8k6kD90AxzDAhiRchINS92gNxL8kyWlAb0ORMZJ5-kKtwO3p5ROBrdAMfl=w705

You all know these games where you dig down to find treasures, ores and gems? Well, here's another one!

You are controlling a robot which digs for you. Simply tap in the direction the robot should go and he will do that - if there is a block in the way the robot will dig through it. That only works on mud-blocks - stones cannot be digged but if you dig away the mud underneath a stone block, the stone block will fall down and maybe crash you, if you are not fast enough to run away or place a support bar!

q02S0lZQApNVTKjqxOoWFHew65DpaYQ2V1oniQj-zGujCl7g5zvFmtE8Jcb2ZWYcZBI=h230
T8pPTSMds7xXgZVWf62W8hz4MLrO-WIs8H_ZbTYfLXmkMJHl7wixBA-mD4IwqkkE2VY=h230
clI2zbvHocR3lwMQjrjX0OIdGSqQiWe15F1BJejlKPy7QUhWFfiiY9uKQc7bzKZZswsE=h230
nizPvMEl_eKj7dj1pxYqq6q2cLuo5uj9lGVubrbK_nAtLo7EMwatEu1k6eNY_qzvXK2O=h230

Your target is to find the ultimate gem at the bottom end of each mine. Once found, you can approach to the next, even deeper mine! On your journy you will find many different money-bringing things, like ore and gems.

To master all the challenges, you can buy upgrades for your robot. More battery, a fast drill, more storage or better sensors, to see more fields around you!

The game autosaves itself, so don't worry to lose your progress :)

I hope you have a good time playing this game

The game is available on android market, slideme, amazon and getjar .. some of them need some time to approve the upload so be patient

Last edited by a moderator: