Gameloft games available for the A500

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
Hi guys, I was just checking out Gameloft to see if they added any more games for the A500. And they have. You can now get N.O.V.A., Ultimate Spiderman, Let's Golf, Asphalt 6 Adreniline and Hero of Sparta. I bought N.O.V.A. and it works great. It is halo for your tablet. Gameloft does make you jump through some hoops though to download their games. After buying the game at gameloft.com, they text you a link to download the game. I then typed that url into the browser on the A500 and downloaded it. It wasn't too hard, and worth it since their games are awesome.

HD87

May 14, 2011
Sweet. I just tested out "Brothers in Arms HD" from Gameloft on my Iconia..
loaded up nicely.. but when it came to the game play.. couldn't see the maps...
what's the file size & version on that N.O.V.A. game?.. sounds cool.!

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Gameloft makes games for apple and android.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk! Eat that Apple!

Coladog

May 9, 2011
How will you know the games are compatible with the Iconia? Is there a section on their website for tablets?
Hi guys, I was just checking out Gameloft to see if they added any more games for the A500. And they have. You can now get N.O.V.A., Ultimate Spiderman, Let's Golf, Asphalt 6 Adreniline and Hero of Sparta. I bought N.O.V.A. and it works great. It is halo for your tablet. Gameloft does make you jump through some hoops though to download their games. After buying the game at gameloft.com, they text you a link to download the game. I then typed that url into the browser on the A500 and downloaded it. It wasn't too hard, and worth it since their games are awesome.

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
When you go to buy a game it will tell you if it is compatable. If it isn't it will tell you which ones are. Those are the ones I listed. If you see some become available please let us know.

Nate Rules

Jan 14, 2011
Sry, i meant is it an app store like Tegra? or a website where you get the games?

Unfortunately, most Gameloft games aren't available in the markets. You have to download them from their website. Actually 2 Gameloft games came with the Iconia. Let's golf 2 and Hero's of Sparta.