Gameloft Games Sale is on Now! .99 cent Games for Everyone

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011

Gameloft-logo1.png

Gameloft's weekend sale comes early and you can grab every single one of their titles from the Android Market for just .99 cents, well almost every title.
The newly released Modern Combat 3 is still currently priced at $7.99 but will get a price drop for only 24 hrs. for also a buck. Not sure exactly when that will happen but I suggest checking the Android Market everyday or like/follow them on Facebook/Twitter for updates. If you haven't seen the trailer for the game yet then you probably want to check the video below:

Last edited by a moderator:

jondo1383

Dec 29, 2011
I'm planning on prepurchasing some of these games for a Novo 7 Tablet I ordered, I cannot download them because my phone is not compatible. How can I purchase them while still on sale!

bigblue206

Dec 2, 2010
I think you can still buy them from their website even if you phone is not compatible. The only problem is that they might not be on sale on their website.

jondo1383

Dec 29, 2011
Somehow I ordered Tilestorm HD back when they had the 10 cent sale, I didn't have a compatible device then so I know it's possible.
I just forget how I did it!!!

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
I'm in the same pickle. I want to buy a bunch of these but I have no compatible device at this time. Waiting for the 64GB Transformer Prime to be back in stock.