Games and Apps for android on my tablet

Jullz

May 14, 2012
Hy! I recently bought a pc tablet with google android 4.0 ice cream sandwich. I never used this operational sistem and I would like and use a little help. Can anyone please reccomand me some cool apps or games or anything that it's good to have on your tablet? I called at eurodualsim (place were i got this) and they told me about a few apps but I wanna know more cuz it always happened that I found out about some apps when everyone were tired of using it :))) Thanks in advance and have a nice day :D

Jullz

May 14, 2012
thank you Runner. Well i bought it for internet (being connected all the time) for messenger and facebook, but also for games and apps witch will make my life easyer :)) this is why I asked help in finding cool games and apps :)

Jullz

May 14, 2012
3 years ago i bought a htc touch hd with windows. in that time there were not so many games and apps for windows mobile and after years i wasn't so intersted about finding... after i bought a new phone and gave the old one to my boyfriend. he showed me how many cool things that phone does and i only used it for calls and messages and a little for internet. Was a very expensive phone for me in that time, and i didn't used him at his capacity and i don't want this to happen again with my tablet