Games Games Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunted

Jul 4, 2011
Wow I never realized so many peeps play games. I thought it was just me but I guess not. I think I spend more time now playing games than actual work.......;-}

MikeAnthony

Jul 26, 2011
yes, my tablet has spoiled me and may get me fired soon. we'll see...... technology is bringing out my laziness lol

MikeAnthony

Jul 26, 2011
Oh well there's tons. Theres a lot of them that have been optimized for 10" tablets. I just Google games for galaxy 10.1 and I got a good start that way. But I literally just browse market.android.com and I have found loads of good games to play.

You can also search for Tegra HD Android games for your tab that make use of the great Tegra 3d capabilities of the device. The games look and play great. Try downloading the Tegra Zone app from the market. It lets you know about some of the good Tegra games available for your tablet.

:)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Tablet Forum

Jan 20, 2012
i usually play games when i was young. :) but it makes me love more when these tablet and touch screen phones were released :)) Ive been very addicted to fruit ninja and pigeon palooza lovelovelove ♥♥♥

Status
Not open for further replies.