games not loading on acer iconia a500

kossack2003

May 26, 2011
looking for advise to why this might be happening and if its possible to fix this problem as alot of the games either do not load or load when they want to load.any help we would be greatful for thank you.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
Try to reset the tablet. That should help. Where are you downloading them from?

oorwullie

Jul 20, 2010
looking for advise to why this might be happening and if its possible to fix this problem as alot of the games either do not load or load when they want to load.any help we would be greatful for thank you.
if the iconia works like other android tablets, go to settings then applications and tick unknown sources...

kossack2003

May 26, 2011
hi there unknown sources is ticked games like donky jump and slice it when you click on them it gose to a black screen and monkey blast just comes up with the loading screen and will not go any further.
thanks for the quick replies so far

theallspark

Jun 5, 2011
hey there, when did you buy your iconia? if you can still return and exchange for a new unit, i'd advise that. If not, i'd say that you'll just have to wait for an update and hope that'll fix your problem.

my tablet is also a500 and i bought it 2 weeks ago and my problems are the usual waking up on sleep mode and the weak gps and flickering wifi signal. i haven't ran into problems like yours im afraid. well, goodluck to fixing your problem though.