Gaming experience with Huawei S7

npmt

Dec 6, 2010
Confirmed that Raging Thunder 2 is not compatible with our device
Also another zombies shooting game in which the player drift to the left of the screen and could not go right, and that is the same issue with both games.

Asphalt 5 and Zenonia 2 run extrememly smooth on S7

Sent from my HTC bravo using Tapatalk

allexoss

Jan 3, 2011
I INSTALLED THIS VERSION "gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftAsphalt5.asphalt5.v3.1. 8.apk" and it stops at loading screen restarting may tablet.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
All - While I am in the same boat in terms of getting Asphalt to run on my S7, please do not ask for someone to share their APK for this application with you in this forum. This is not a free application, and doing so constitutes a violation of the license for that application. While I too would love a copy that works, we need to keep it legal here.

Thanks!
-peter

SikYou

Dec 25, 2010
I have the newest asphalt 5 installed, works fine but loads pretty slow.

Sent from my Ideos S7

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
So i installed Raging Thunder 2 last night to see how that worked. If you can get past how bad the graphics are compared to Asphalt, it wasn't too bad. At least it was very responsive to the accelerometer and touch screen commands (boost, brake, etc).

allexoss

Jan 3, 2011
So i installed Raging Thunder 2 last night to see how that worked. If you can get past how bad the graphics are compared to Asphalt, it wasn't too bad. At least it was very responsive to the accelerometer and touch screen commands (boost, brake, etc).

hello
any luck for you with asphalt 5 ?