Gapps on Viewpad 10 with full access to Google Market

VPAD10 Hacker

May 30, 2011
hello rckybobby, thanks again for all of your help. I am cutting and pasting this so that I dont have to retype it, let me know if you want me to set one aside for you to with your name on it. thanks, GV **************
I have 10 THNSNB128GMSJ on order directly from Toshiba, not these gray market, possibly FAKE ssd's you find on alibaba or aliexpress or eBay listed as Tosshiba (yes, 2 SS's) TOSSHIBA SSD Hard Drive 128GB SATA THNSNB128GMSJ mini | eBay They are due in by the end of this coming week. by the time I pay the freight from japan, distributer mark up and sales tax (I am not a business), they will cost me about the same as on this site linked above, and he only has 1. only difference is that I will offer them to those interested with android 2.2 preinstalled WITH FULLMARKET ACCESS. If you would like your windows 7 home or professional also installed, all I ask is that you send me your windows 7 install disk and key, I do not preinstall illegal duplicate software. I can also partition the 128GB SSD so that you can have a Tri-Boot Table and install ubuntu and do your own rooting, all in the same 128GB drive. Look for my new forum postings listing the modifications I have made to my VPAD10 including 3G and GPS built in. Check out my profile pic's of what I have come up with for your enjoyment. More to come soon!

Last edited: