Generic Tablet Crashed

DarcyFL13

Jan 16, 2014
The second time I turned on my new tablet (generic android MODE: Q8(A-1)), it will only boot to the "android" page and will not go past. I contacted the seller and all they would do is send me what they called a 'refresh' file. They would not tell me how to load it when I can't do anything with the tablet. Can anyone help?! This was supposed to be a Christmas present for my daughter. Thank you!

More info if it helps: It is an Allwinner Model Q27B, CPU Model A13, CPU Type Cortex Q8, OS Android 4.0.4..

I'm so frustrated I could scream! The vendor that sold it to me is no help at all! Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

That's a tough call with a generic tablet but if it has a microSD card slow you can try putting the refresh file in the root of the card and restarting the tablet.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
You didn't post enough info about the tablet, never heard of an a1 so most likely a10 or a13 allwinner, if so most likely it's a livesuit image.
If that is the case a google search will have many tutorials on installing livesuit images.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone

DarcyFL13

Jan 16, 2014
It is an Allwinner Model Q27B, CPU Model A13, CPU Type Cortex Q8, OS Android 4.0.4

I tried what you told me and it did not work. I can't even figure out how to factory reset. I've tried Power and Vol up, Power and Vol Down and Power and both Vol up and down and it does not have a reset button that I can find.