Get the most of Coby 7065

revoltpt

Jun 8, 2013
Hello.

Now that I have my Coby 7060 fully working as a Coby 7065, I would like to get the most of it.

First use - xbmc:
I bought and installed sixaxis controller app (it works with a ps3 controller wireless by bluetooth) and I would like to use the tablet as a hdmi tv box with xbmc (there is an unofficial version that uses hardware acceleration of AML8726-MX present in this tablet) and maybe replace my minix neo g4 android tv box that have hardware acceleraion in xbmc for now.
The problem is that hdmi out doesn't use real 720p or 1080p graphics, or at least I don't know how to do it. I can get only on tv a mirror image of the tablet screen, in low resolution. When a video is playing, it shows only on tv but not in HD (I believe) and with strange horizontal bars (top and bottom).

Second use - game console:
Since I now have sixaxis working I can use the tablet as a gaming console. Console emulators should work well because there is no need for HD in tv.
But first I tried to install Real Racing 3 from play store but it says it isn't supported. Why? This tablet has better hardware than my previous Yarvik Tab 264 (Allwinner A10) and I could play this game with it (sometimes, if it didn't crash...).

Can anyone help solving this issues?

Thank you.