Get your A2109 Playstation Certified!

ownjoouk

Feb 24, 2013
First off, hello all. This is my first post but I thought I would contribute something useful as a way to say thanks for actually existing.

Had my tablet for a few days and I always root my android device. Finally stumbled across here to get a custom rom with all the crap ware removed. Happy days!

Anyway, this is not my work just posting it for you all as it's quite useful. I originally found this on Android Police. This should work on most devices not just the A2109 as I can confirm it works on my SGS3.

Firstly download this:

AndroidPolice_SonyPlaystationCertsInstaller.zip | by Android Police for Generic Device

Flash this zip in CWM.

This is the necessary files into your system that allow PSM to load.

Secondly go here:

PlayStation®Mobile

Pick the PSM mobile for your region and download and install.

Now you should be able to log in with an existing PSN account or create a new one and enjoy PSM games.

There are a couple of free games but if you have an account or create an account before Wednesday OMG Zombies is currently free until then which is quite fun.

Again, I can confirm this is working on both stock lenove and the mcl630 rom.

In fact mcl630 if you read this, why not just drop the files from the zip into any future rom and then all people need to do is install PSM and they are off and running!

Source: http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/1...tion-mobile-for-android-on-any-rooted-device/

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Linsalata28

Dec 24, 2012
Thanks for sharing this it worked great. I even installed this on my phone and it worked.

stal2k

Dec 13, 2012
thanks for sharing this - it worked like you said, I'm going to try this on my mk808 too, soon as I get it back up running from all the other stuff I've been "trying" on it lol