getjar issues - Disgo 8100 Slim

richiec

Dec 19, 2011
morning folks,

First timer here.I have recently bought a Disgo 8100 Slim (for a cheap tablet is holding up ok, crackling when loading a web page but I can live with that!!!).

It came pre_loaded with GETJAR. Issue is that I can download some apps but others just sit at "Downloading 0%" and won't move no matter how long it is left for. Is this a common issue or am I doing something wrong?

My Android Market account is stuck on my old HTS Desire which I no longer have and can't be changed.

Any advice please.

Cheers Richie

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Richie, welcome and congratulations on your new tablet, glad you decided to join us here as a member of the forum. I'm going to move your thread over to the Sylvania Tablets forum for you. The folks there may be able to help you resolve that GetJar issue. In fact, that would be the place to go for anything you need for the tablet. For the Android Market, can't you just open another GMail account and go at it from that direction?

dragon1

Feb 9, 2012
morning folks,

First timer here.I have recently bought a Disgo 8100 Slim (for a cheap tablet is holding up ok, crackling when loading a web page but I can live with that!!!).

It came pre_loaded with GETJAR. Issue is that I can download some apps but others just sit at "Downloading 0%" and won't move no matter how long it is left for. Is this a common issue or am I doing something wrong?

My Android Market account is stuck on my old HTS Desire which I no longer have and can't be changed.

Any advice please.

Cheers Richie

Read this page Richie after the REMARK header , about half way down. just bought one of these 8100 myself .
GetJar App Store

It explains the reason why this happens but also informs you of other alternative apps for downloading apps

Last edited: