Getting movies onto your LePan?

AndroidFanNM

Jan 24, 2012
How do I get moview onto my Le Pan? I understand connecting to the PC, or putting them on the microsd card, but how do I get them on my pc in the correct format for the LePan? And is there a 'best' video player out their to view them on?
Thanks!

Spaceboy62

Jan 12, 2012
I was able to play an mpeg4 movie on it using the stock video player and this one I downloaded, MX Video player:
https://market.android.com/details?...SwyLDEsImNvbS5teHRlY2gudmlkZW9wbGF5ZXIuYWQiXQ..

Use a video converter like "Free Studio" on your PC:
Free software: video converter, ipod converter, mp4 converter
Convert video to Mpeg4, save to a file that you can drag over to the sdcard on the Le Pan. Find the file in File System, click it and your choice of player should start it.

If you use DVD Shrink on your PC to copy a DVD, those files can be put on the SD card. It does not seem to open any kind of a DVD menu, but you can find the files on the file system and it plays using that MX Video player I gave you the link for. Others have said it plays AVI files, but I tried that once with no luck. I am still experimenting, so if I find an easier way...I'll post it here.

Bolsa

Dec 7, 2011
ISO, AVI, MKV file format is too big, I think need to converte to MP4 to get file size smaller then copy to tablet.
When converte to mp4 , do NOT choose mp4 cell phone format, choose custom mp4 with size around 640X480 .
Good luck.

Sandmonkee

Jan 21, 2012
I use Rock Player. Its free on the market. It can play native avi, mp4, etc. In fact, I've never found anything it can't play.