Getting my first Tablet :D

9lucky

Nov 20, 2010
Since Christmas is coming up soon i decided i would get a tablet. I have been watching tablets since the ipad came out and have finally decided to buy one.

I want it to be around $200 with shipping I know that this is a very small budget but i just want to get the feel for tablets and if i like it, I will buy a better more advanced tablet in September.

After doing some research I have found a tablet that seems to be a good fit. I mainly want a tablet for ebooks and using the internet.

I have decided with the Apad 710 Rockchip 600MHz android 2.1 4GB trackball HDMI 720p+FREE HDMI CABLE What do you guys think about it do you know a better tablet for that price range?

Apad 710 Rockchip 600MHz android 2.1 4GB trackball HDMI 720p+FREE HDMI CABLE

^ Tablet information ^

Thanks, 9lucky

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
TCC8902 is a sure thing right now. RK2818 is a less powerful alternative, but I really don't know enough about it to give a proper recommendation on it. The price isn't terrible, but isn't the greatest. All I can say is good luck.

mgr52

Nov 11, 2010
I think the second one has the edge because of its processor and you can access the battery which is always a plus if it dies