Getting my first Tablet :D

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by 9lucky, Dec 1, 2010.

1. 9lucky

9lucky Member

Since Christmas is coming up soon i decided i would get a tablet. I have been watching tablets since the ipad came out and have finally decided to buy one.

I want it to be around $200 with shipping I know that this is a very small budget but i just want to get the feel for tablets and if i like it, I will buy a better more advanced tablet in September.

After doing some research I have found a tablet that seems to be a good fit. I mainly want a tablet for ebooks and using the internet.

I have decided with the Apad 710 Rockchip 600MHz android 2.1 4GB trackball HDMI 720p+FREE HDMI CABLE What do you guys think about it do you know a better tablet for that price range?

Apad 710 Rockchip 600MHz android 2.1 4GB trackball HDMI 720p+FREE HDMI CABLE

^ Tablet information ^

Thanks, 9lucky

2. xaueious

xaueious Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Asus Transformer TF300, Huwaei Ideos S7-104, HSG X5A, (Past APAD IMX515, APAD RK2808, RK2818 RT7)
    TCC8902 is a sure thing right now. RK2818 is a less powerful alternative, but I really don't know enough about it to give a proper recommendation on it. The price isn't terrible, but isn't the greatest. All I can say is good luck.

3. 9lucky

9lucky Member

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  4. mgr52

mgr52 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Apad 710
    I think the second one has the edge because of its processor and you can access the battery which is always a plus if it dies