Getting The market on Coby Kyros 7125?

Discussion in 'Coby Generation 2' started by Misschaebee, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Misschaebee

Misschaebee Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby Kyros 7125
    Hey, I just ordered this for my boyfriend, with skepticism might I add, but the price bought me! lol. this model does not have a lot of information on it. But I know there are people who own and so must know. PLEASE HELP, I tried to cancel this order and exchange it for the 7022, BUT was not able to, so any info would be appreciated.

2. phishcamp76

phishcamp76 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby Kyros 7125
    I am in the same predicament. My 2 just arrived for my kids and I am having trouble with market place. I would like as much info as a can on mine.

3. TheDroid13

TheDroid13 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby Kyros 7022
    Have you guys tried the method given for the 7022? Others with different tablets have had success with it.

4. Misschaebee

Misschaebee Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby Kyros 7125
    Idk if its a good idea, I believe it matters what model you have, if anything I know we would need to do one of the same numbers, i.e 8125 tutorial. @phishcamp76, the 7125 is a pretty good model I believe, I bought it because it has a camera, aldiko (ereader app) and was more powerful than some of the other models, but like I said in the other thread, check out youtube! lol. can't believe you've never heard of youtube :) but thats where all the reviews and tutorials are, just type in "coby kyros"...and whatever you want to know. hope this helps.