Getting The market on Coby Kyros 7125?

Misschaebee

Dec 17, 2011
Hey, I just ordered this for my boyfriend, with skepticism might I add, but the price bought me! lol. this model does not have a lot of information on it. But I know there are people who own and so must know. PLEASE HELP, I tried to cancel this order and exchange it for the 7022, BUT was not able to, so any info would be appreciated.

phishcamp76

Dec 17, 2011
I am in the same predicament. My 2 just arrived for my kids and I am having trouble with market place. I would like as much info as a can on mine.

TheDroid13

Aug 14, 2011
Have you guys tried the method given for the 7022? Others with different tablets have had success with it.

Misschaebee

Dec 17, 2011
Idk if its a good idea, I believe it matters what model you have, if anything I know we would need to do one of the same numbers, i.e 8125 tutorial. @phishcamp76, the 7125 is a pretty good model I believe, I bought it because it has a camera, aldiko (ereader app) and was more powerful than some of the other models, but like I said in the other thread, check out youtube! lol. can't believe you've never heard of youtube :) but thats where all the reviews and tutorials are, just type in "coby kyros"...and whatever you want to know. hope this helps.