gingerbread ROM

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Well for those that are brave enough to try it, I would love to hear from anyone that might be thinking of going for the new CM7 Gingerbread ROM. I have tried it again, and found it missing so many things out of the box I decided to flash back.

Now, what I flashed back to is bekit's 2.3.2 ROM running the Clemsyn kernel, which I have found to be at least as good and stable as 90% of the non-Beta ROMs out there.

Anyone else been playing with these? Finding gingerbread tasty or bitter??

pfd9100

Mar 1, 2011
Well for those that are brave enough to try it, I would love to hear from anyone that might be thinking of going for the new CM7 Gingerbread ROM. I have tried it again, and found it missing so many things out of the box I decided to flash back.

Now, what I flashed back to is bekit's 2.3.2 ROM running the Clemsyn kernel, which I have found to be at least as good and stable as 90% of the non-Beta ROMs out there.

Anyone else been playing with these? Finding gingerbread tasty or bitter??

VEGAn-7-03082011-EXPERIMENTAL. Ginger.. it is up to 2.3.3, and seems to be working as well as anything I have tried. I want to try the bekit 2.3.2 but couldn't find it the other day. I have to work for a living for the next week so I probably wont try it if I find it.

I will be however upgrading my Droid 1 to the CM-7 RC ROM, I've been running the 6.1.2 and it is working well, looking forward to the ginger on the D1.

dezufnoC

Mar 4, 2011
I've been running CM-7 RC2 rom (2.3.3) for the last 4 days and it seems pretty stable for me. No issues other than what has been stated already. I posted in another thread that I got no docking support which is a bummer since I have 2 docking stations in my possession. Other than that all good. Will do some more in depth testing today now that I have some time to tinker.