Gingerbread to my Ideos S7 development

rictec

Jan 30, 2011
disabing the Bluetooth driver didnt work either lol ....i had to try it ;)
even if it did what the point of having a no wireless device?

rictec

Jan 30, 2011
HAPPY here
I got CM7 version booting on my device
happy happy happy

ivyvisors

Dec 29, 2010
Okay Rictec you're doing better than me who has been beating her head against a brickwall trying to get this working.

~Ivy

paganor

Mar 2, 2011
If I hadn't seen that youtube vid, I woulda been sure rictec was playing an april fools :) Can't wait to test it out...

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
It looks nice but is made on original kernel 2.6.29.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

rictec

Jan 30, 2011
Goodoane ....almost original i had some things changed with the help of others on IRC, did you see how fast it boots without all the drivers?

i made the video in a hurry cos of the date ....1st day of April dam fools day ...its true you can bet on it, it will be here tomorow.
as i m at work now i cant do it but later today i will put this online for un-scared people try, i really dont know if it works on non 105 models and will need your help to make this a sucess for our s7
but its a start ...:D

the locale on the youtube video is Portuguese ...dagh my bad, will do one better if need be and post

it tastes like revenge for huawei ......where is our update huawei?....lol had to say that :D

Last edited:

Who Dat

Dec 2, 2010
this is great news - - cant wait to try it out - - would it be possible to just boot it from recovery off the SD card, as well as boot the modified kernel? That would be slick.