Gingerbread to my Ideos S7 development

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
S7 104 BB report:
- no sdcard
- no sdcard2
- no radio (phone,wireless, Bluetooth, )
- no cameras
- sound (work but is distorted )

For people that want to try this you need to format boot,data,system partition (have a clean install ). It will start after a few attempts.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Tapatalk

Balcora

Feb 6, 2011
When installing; in clockwork recovery, do a full wipe of boot and system (and userdata and cache for good measure), then proceed to install the mod,
It appears to break with regard to the system chunk; as boot writes fine, just not system

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
now i am trying to do it from boot menu by ClockworkMod recovery v2.5.1.8 xaubeta but it's take long time of opening update packag and i can't see any Installing update
nothing will be if i will reboot my device and try it by Rom manager ???????????

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
after installing complate was come om my screan ( ANDROID_ ) and stop like this nothing more and restarting my device and show only chargeing

goodoane

Nov 25, 2010
If you wipe evrything and make a clean install it will boot after a few attempts(5 to 10 min).

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
Same as (now i am trying to do it from boot menu by ClockworkMod recovery v2.5.1.8 xaubeta but it's take long time of opening update packag and i can't see any Installing update)

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
need help please
my device on this screen mor than 20 mints

20110402007.jpg

sorry for bad pic :)

rictec

Jan 30, 2011
hi
i asked for "your" device info cos it seams they are different versions of S7 and their differences does that anoying stuff

my device is a model 105 with capacitive screen and internal sd card i use the CWM recovery to wipe/format/install in fastboot mode must pont that out.
do a backup and if you are scared leave this to later ....its alpha else replace boot.img with a working your etc etc ...then tell us ;)

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
hi
i asked for "your" device info cos it seams they are different versions of S7 and their differences does that anoying stuff

my device is a model 105 with capacitive screen and internal sd card i use the CWM recovery to wipe/format/install in fastboot mode must pont that out.
do a backup and if you are scared leave this to later ....its alpha else replace boot.img with a working your etc etc ...then tell us ;)

how to can know my model ???

i just have the one from russian and also have capacitive screen and internal sd card 2 camera
Operating System Android

Memory Card Support microSDHC

Wireless communication Wi-Fi, Bluetooth

Mobile Internet HSDPA, HSUPA

GPS-receiver is

Connecting to a computer via USB is

Built-in Memory 8 GB

Screen 7 ", 800x480

Working online cell phone is

Front camera is, 2 million pixels.

Sensors accelerometer

Weight 500 g