Glitches with the transformer on 3.2

Caltosax

May 22, 2011
I just bought the transformer on Wednesday, and updated to 3.2 as soon as the battery was full enough to do so. I noticed that in the music app, sometimes when i clicked on one song, it would actually play a different one than what i chose. Also, yesterday when i clicked on the music app, thw mynet app opened instead. I went back to the home screem and tried again, but it still opened the wrong app. I force stopped the mynet app and tried again, but this time it opened a game that i had installed.

I want to use this tablet for school starting on Tuesday, but I can't do that if it's not going to be reliable.

Do these issues have somethung to do with the 3.2 upgrade? And if they do, is there a way to safely downgrade the tablet and the dock to an older version?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to see this work for the upcoming schoolyear.

Caltosax

May 22, 2011
I also need to figure this out quickly so I can return it to the store if i need to

Caltosax

May 22, 2011
As I was using the tablet just now, had the launcher crash on me, and everything was running very slowly. I had to restart the tablet to get it to cooperate.

So far, this tablet has not been meeting my expectations, or living up to the good things others have said about it. Are these kinds of errors new to the 3.2 update? Can I expect them to be fixed soon, or should I return the tablet while I still can?

momo

Jul 7, 2011
To be honest it seems that you're being a bit unlucky. Although the 3.2 update did make a lot of people unhappy with some of their changes and errors, the errors didn't seem to be happening for everyone and we were all hoping that Asus would send out a mini update to fix those small glitches. And it just did and I installed their package last night. My TF is running much more smoothly and so far I haven't had any issues. The only thing to me it seems that the battery life is a bit shorter but I have only installed it for the past 24 hours so might not be true. Anyhow, I am sorry for the issues that you're having, to me this is still one of the best tablets in the market today. Maybe wait for the Asus package to reach you OTA and install that and see if these issues are all fixed! Hopefully they will be :)

Cheers,

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum