gmail messages not coming through inbox

mushroomannie

May 25, 2012
I've been using my Galaxy tab for about a month now and discovered, quite by accident, that not all of my new gmail messages are appearing in my Inbox, even though they are labelled Inbox. I have to go into All Mail to see them, and often I see there's a new message in a thread, but when I open that thread, I don't see the new message. This isn't happening on my Android smartphone, nor on my PC. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Thx.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I've been using my Galaxy tab for about a month now and discovered, quite by accident, that not all of my new gmail messages are appearing in my Inbox, even though they are labelled Inbox. I have to go into All Mail to see them, and often I see there's a new message in a thread, but when I open that thread, I don't see the new message. This isn't happening on my Android smartphone, nor on my PC. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Thx.

Only thing i can think off is to adjust the number of days you want gmail to sync. Go to settings then click on your user name then click on number of days to sync. Imcrease the number and see if that improves it

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

takyoko34

Jun 19, 2012
Hm, do you have some filters activated? some messages may have been filtered depending on your setup