The Avengers-Iron Man Android App
Skype Android App
GO Launcher EX Android App
Google Drive Android App
Economic Times Android App

Last edited by a moderator:

marlonvps

Apr 10, 2012
've got a game called riptide gp, which is one of those speedboat bike things.

Game isn't that bad, graphics look good and it will have your head bobbing up and down. Though is not as good as the arcade, where your hole body bobs up and down

GingerBiscuit

May 3, 2012
In terms of games I would recommend the following:

World of goo
Air Control
Robo defense
Osmos HD
Cogs
Dungeon Defenders
Angry Birds Space
Crowded Space (because I made it :p)

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
Splashtop Remote Desktop, then you can play the games on your PC or laptop, or run any program on your PC or laptop anyplace in your house or away from your house.

Bunny Shooter
Diversion
Gem Spinner II
Shoot the Apple
Jigsaroid
Alchemy
Dabble HD
Beads 2
Fruit Ninja PiB
Cut the Rope
Red Wrecker
Where's My Water?
Jelly Defense
WiFi Analyzer
Dolphin Browser HD
PicSpeed Wallpaper
1-Tap Clean Cache
Mantano Reader
Screen Filter

antonylewar

Mar 12, 2012
Install the Fruit Ninja PiB and Angry birds from the Google play store. These two games are most preferred by many android users.

adyhooper

May 24, 2012
There are many apps it depends on your taste what kind of apps you want. i like instagram-which helps me in editing my pictures and shares to social networking sites, i also love angry birds, Mashable- which gives me social media updates,osmos HD, Dropbox and many others.

Natey2

May 25, 2012
My tablet came with Angry Birds, Fruit Slice, and Chess Free.
So they must be good games :^)
At least, the manufacturer thought so.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
Hey!
Any really good games and apps you would like to reccomend too me?
Any good 3D racing games too?http://********/images/xeaf1.gif
Ta Bill - Will choose best answer!

Boy, did you just open up a Pandora's Box. That's a tough question to through out willy-nilly. Everyone has their own favorites. Some are gamers, some business, some book lovers. Then you have everyone telling you to install everything on the Market (Google Play. My best recommendation is just start scanning apps that look interesting to you and give them a try. There are a lot of free apps and the fee apps on Google Play have a 15 minute refund offer (they use to have a 23 hour refund).

What do yo like, games, Bible, books, music? Play with your new tablet. You will find a new world of fun.

Oh, welcome to the forum. There are some really great people here willing to help if you get tangled up.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
The new Mass Effect seems like a pretty cool game so far, although it wasn't available for my Transformer so I installed it on my Galaxy Tab 7 plus. It looks and runs fantastic.

moorewapyunco

Jun 26, 2012
i like instagram-which helps me in editing my pictures and shares to social networking sites, i also love angry birds, Mashable- which gives me social media updates,osmos HD, Dropbox and many others
3.gif

Last edited: