Good ebook reader on Android Market

Dannyli008

Aug 24, 2010
[FONT=&quot]Laputa Reader[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]​
[FONT=&#21326]Laputa is an e-book reader for Android. It is not the first reader I have used but it is the first one that I want to recommend to all of my friends. It doesn[/FONT][FONT=&#21326]’t mean that Laputa is perfect and has no weak points, what I want to say is Laputa changes my mind of ebook reader and make me love reading with my Android![/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]There are so many E-book readers on the market, they are certainly nothing new. The competition is heating up rapidly in the world, if you want to stand out from the crowd, you must have some prominent characteristics to absorb user[/FONT][FONT=&#21326]’s eyes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326] [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]I choose Laputa for three reasons.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]First, I really like the page turning design, it always make me have the feeling that I was reading a real paperback. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]Second, [/FONT][FONT=&#21326]plenty of excellent[/FONT][FONT=&#21326] free books. I really like reading, especially some classic books. Laputa has [/FONT][FONT=&#21326]satisfied my reading desire.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]Third, operate easily. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326] [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]Laputa now release a new version; also change her name from Laputa Book Reader to Laputa Reader, and more stable than the old one.[/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]There is only one thing make me not very happy- a lot of good books are missing. [/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]I think it[/FONT]’[FONT=&#21326]s not Laputa[/FONT]’[FONT=&#21326]s fault, I emailed Balzer but no reply![/FONT]
[FONT=&#21326]Overall, Laputa Book Reader for Android is a pretty great book reader app. If you use it, I think you will have the same feeling with me![/FONT]

Nowsupplier

Oct 7, 2010
Sounds greant! I will try to install it into my Android tablet. Where can I download this app? Does it compatible with Android 2.1?

iamdestruktor

Aug 31, 2010
I hope this works with PDF files too. I'm having a hard time looking for an e-reader app that can open PDF files also.

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
I hope this works with PDF files too. I'm having a hard time looking for an e-reader app that can open PDF files also.

I gave up and am using Acrobat 10.1 for Android. It is not a multipurpose. but it opens every type of PDF I have thrown at it. But only for 2.1 and 2.2

pheral

Sep 23, 2010
I use my tablet a lot for reading. I have found that the best apps for me are ireader for ebooks, you can load your own ebooks onto it, and repligo pdf reader.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Maybe it's just personal preference, but I still like Repligo over Adobe Reader

Dannyli008

Aug 24, 2010
I love Laputa for the reason of the anmination operate design! It is really great, make reading like real paper!

Huawei7

Nov 12, 2010
Don't know if this is the right place to post my question but here goes (please move me if wrong place).
I like to download EPUB books from my public library using OverDrive. ( http://listentobooks.org ) OverDrive uses the Adobe Digital to track, view and transfer the books. From Adobe Digital I can 'transfer' the EPUB books to a Sony reader (wifes) but now I want to transfer them to my new Huawei S7 tablet also. I downloaded 'Nook' and 'Kobo' reader apps to the Huawei S7 and I can 'transfer' books to it but the Nook and Kobo apps can't see the books. Go into File Manager \Digital Editions and I can see the book there but the Nook & Kobo can not find them. Any ideas of what I'm missing? Thanks :)

Dannyli008

Aug 24, 2010
Science and technology develop so fast, we even can’t follow their footprints. In order to be not out of date, we always change our Electronic products, as well as the app. Nowadays, I loaded the Laputa book reader app. I think it is terrific! Reading on this device is a good way, even in the dark. For the reason that I like reading in the dark, it is quite, and you can completely immerse in it. If some guys have the same habit with me, you can use it by yourself, you will never regret for it.
if some guys have other good ebook reader, please introduce it to me! thank you very much!!!;)

gabrielbcn

Apr 20, 2011
Science and technology develop so fast, we even can’t follow their footprints. In order to be not out of date, we always change our Electronic products, as well as the app. Nowadays, I loaded the Laputa book reader app. I think it is terrific! Reading on this device is a good way, even in the dark. For the reason that I like reading in the dark, it is quite, and you can completely immerse in it. If some guys have the same habit with me, you can use it by yourself, you will never regret for it.
if some guys have other good ebook reader, please introduce it to me! thank you very much!!!;)

IMHO the best is Moon Reader. I've read a lot with it!

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

paulmicro

May 26, 2011
I gave up and am using Acrobat 10.1 for Android. It is not a multipurpose. but it opens every type of PDF I have thrown at it. But only for 2.1 and 2.2

I agree. There is a version of Acrobat that runs on android 2.0...try either 9.00 or 9.0.2...they are out there, and they work better than any other .pdf reader I have tried. And I've tried about five or six.