Good Games For Children

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Games' started by Purple_Star, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Member

Which ones are the best? Also I would be grateful for recommendations about different teaching games, especially for math and reading. Thanks!

2. Xymox

Xymox Member

There are so many of them, how old is your child? From our own experience I can recommend for math Numberlys, it's a very good game which is based on interesting fantasy storytelling, our son adored it so much! :) Also Tiggly Chef Addition, a very fun and simple cooking game, Peep and The big wide world, a very interesting one too, belongs to adventure genre and contains learning math and a bit of science too. Check Bugs and Numbers and CoolMath4Kids too. Some of the are avaliable for Android OC if that's important too.
    And for reading you can try ABCya!, Alphabet Antics, Duck's Alphabet and Zebrainy ABC Wonderlands, the last one has a cool quest storyline too in many locations, nice graphics and well-developed teaching method.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2018
  3. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Member

My son is 4 yo, thanks for your recommendations! We've already tried some of them, Alphabet Antics and Numberlys are his favourites at the current moment.

4. martin smith

martin smith Member

Endless Alphabet
    Dino Dots Connect for kids game
    Endless Numbers..etc these are the good android games for kids