Good note taking app?

corybantic

Jun 24, 2011
I'm looking for note taking app that can record while I'm typing in notes. Any such apps? Thanks!

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
this is actually a common question, but i don't think there is a great answer for it yet. I still use my Pulse Pen and do it that way, and then just transfer the notes via the connector to evernote. Works for me since I guess I am still old school enough to like a pen and paper still sometimes.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
this is actually a common question, but i don't think there is a great answer for it yet. I still use my Pulse Pen and do it that way, and then just transfer the notes via the connector to evernote. Works for me since I guess I am still old school enough to like a pen and paper still sometimes.

I have a Pulse as well, and a while ago I tried the handwriting recognition app.it worked fairly well but a speech recognition app to go along with it would make the pen even more useful. Still I like it and use out for taking extended notes.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Tablet Forum

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
I have a Pulse as well, and a while ago I tried the handwriting recognition app.it worked fairly well but a speech recognition app to go along with it would make the pen even more useful. Still I like it and use out for taking extended notes.

Have you tried out the newest version of livescribe connect? It now allows you upload directly (sort of) to Facebook, google docs and evernote among others directly from the pen when it is cradled. for me it was kind of a "missing" piece breakthrough addition.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
No but thanks for the tip, the Evernote sync sounds very cool!

Last edited: