Good starter 10 inch ...

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by Atsikitas, May 29, 2012.

1. Atsikitas

Atsikitas Member

Hello, I would like any feedback on a good starter ten inch tablet for my in-laws ... They have no computer experience at all, but took to texting pretty well when we got them their first cell phone ... Nothing too fancy, something for email, basic web browsing, and market ready ...

2. jimbo7630

jimbo7630 Guest

I expect some of the Supporting Vendors wil have some recommendations when they wake up! it's the wee small hours right now in Shenzen!

3. macthecat

macthecat Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Sansung Galaxy Note 10.1, huawei blaze
    Hi
    I have an onda vi40 elite, it does all the things you ask, although it does not have complete market access,most things are available. You can have an 8gb for about £150 or a 16gb model for £30 more, I have found it easy to use and upgrade, as an android newbee it has not been too difficult to master. There are regular firmware updates and a lively community on this forum all of whom seem like a friendly and helpful bunch, should you run into any problems.

Hope this help you make up your mind.

4. SpeMall.com

SpeMall.com Senior Member

Hi Atsikitas, i would recommend the Zenithink ZT-280 C91 upgraded for you, it's on sale for $179.99 shipped in our site. and you can also take a look at the Zenithink ZT-280 C92, Teclast A12, Teclast A10t, Eken A90. Hope you can find what you want! :)

5. userbe1155

userbe1155 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    wm8650
    Yuandao N90 9.7 inch Android 4.0 IPS Capacitance Screen Tablet PC Yuandao N90 9.7 inch Android 4.0 IPS Capacitance Screen Tablet PC [YDN90] - $207.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods
    hello, this is my recommendation for you. 10.1" tabs are either very expensive or old os and screen technology. this has ips capacitive screen plenty of memory and is an excellent price from a trusted supporting vendor on this forum. well worth checking out.