Good Utility Apps?

dannyd88

Dec 17, 2011
Finally got my Vizio tablet the other day...i love it! I'm ready to give it a little tune-up with some utility apps if you guys have any suggestions. Launchers, browsers, battery management, etc...anything that helps and you're happy with. I'm interested in seeing what kinds of combinations of apps everyone has. Thanks.

JoelWUpchurch

Nov 30, 2011
So far the ES File Explorer is handy for finding files on my LAN and Rescan Media comes in handy when Apps don't see new files on SD card.

Sir Robin

Jan 22, 2011
I just put Go Launcher on one and it is amazing, very smooth and really shows off the quality of the screen better than the stock. As a bonus you can install shortcuts normally with it. I installed Juice Defender, haven't had time to evaluate it yet, this thing does use the juice.
I also installed an app for speeding up reading from the SD card, SD speed increase.

Asl9622

Dec 12, 2011
Like sir robin said use go launcher. Very customizable launcher that works great with the vision screen. Really like creating folders in app drawer as well as built in task killer.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum