Goodbye S7

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
forum dying .there no new post .there is no power . there is no more trust for S7 ????
Then goodbye huawei and forever it's a big mistake that i was belive this company :mad:

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
You were looking for Arabic support. Arabic support is not even available from major manufacturers, until they market it for specific regions. If you import the device yourself, you are on your own, regardless of what company you buy it from.

megoelmasry

Feb 13, 2011
no i am not looking for Arabic support iam just waiting for the update and they promised us and nothing we got !!!!!!!!
all companies working to make more help for the people and huawei still watching
and also for arabice support there is have and works so good for other devicess but on huawei s7 can't
just just with android 2.2
for my self i need Flashplayer and skype video call more than arabic
and can get it only with updat to 2.2

moshe5368

Mar 13, 2011
The S7 is a very well built tablet and having just seen the 2.2 update come out in the indonesia market, we just have to be patient. One of the issues that comes from being an early adopter of a device. If flash and arabic script are major issues for you then perhaps you would be better off with one of the other tablets. Remember that there are several major tablets, including apple, that do not support flash. Research the market and make an informed decision on the direction you wish to go. I, for one, would hate to see anyone give up on this tablet too soon. The potential is there and I believe Huawei will follow thru with 2.2 in the near future. Good luck which ever direction you go.

Sent from my Ideos S7 using Android Tablet Forum

dublea

Feb 22, 2011
no i am not looking for Arabic support iam just waiting for the update and they promised us and nothing we got !!!!!!!!
all companies working to make more help for the people and huawei still watching
and also for arabice support there is have and works so good for other devicess but on huawei s7 can't
just just with android 2.2
for my self i need Flashplayer and skype video call more than arabic
and can get it only with updat to 2.2

More than likely the lack of the update is purely a marketing decision. In Indonesia they released it to have a "one up" on the local competition there. As to why it has not been released elsewhere would go to the Slim they are about to relase. Why would a company release the new OS for an older device making an internal competitor for their new product. Makes perfect sense for them to wait to release it after the new product hits the market. I for one can not wait for the new Slim though. I'm thinking of giving the wife the S7 and I'll take the Slim... or Pro if they release it soon and it has dual core or more included.

With being an early adopter of any technology one should weigh the patience they will/have to have in order to not be "victimised" by the process.

Last edited: