Google Android 2.2 7" PC Tablet Computer Netbook M009 w/ Keyboard & Case Bundle

jennlewis

Nov 15, 2011
I just purchased this tablet and I'm having some trouble with it. The user manual that came with it is not very detailed so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if it's the tablet. I know it's a cheap tablet, I'm not looking for anything to work wonders, just something to check my email on and look as some websites here and there. When I'm using the tablet - the internet browser, at home on my wireless network, I keep getting kicked offline and when I check my modem, it shows that the DSL is no longer available - it's really weird. I tried to use my MiFi, but the tablet doesn't show that it is an available wireless network. I am also having trouble downloading Apps, all I receive is that the download was unsuccessful - try again.

Any suggestions or tricks I can try - or is this part of the 'cheap' package? Please let me know if you know where to find the complete/more detailed user manual.

Thanks!
Jenn

onykage

Jan 11, 2012
it looks like your describing one of those super cheap nock offs on ebay that come out of china. I bought one 6 months ago, bought 2 actually cus they were so cheap ($75.00). Had identical issues out of both and the issues i had are very similar to the issues your describing.

The issues all fall back on the wireless controller. The wireless module in the tablet is crashing for one reason or another, thus the wireless will vanish even tho it appears that the wireless is turned on when in fact it has crashed all together.

I would say you have 2 options. 1: send it back and demand a refund, and spend a tad more money on the next one you buy. 2: Try to flash the tablet with a different version of the droid OS that is similar to the pad you have.

Thats about all you can with those pads

sorry =(.

Sent from my Acer Android One Netbook using Tapatalk