Google Android Market

astevens54

Dec 3, 2010
Has anyone had problems with the Google Android Market? I tried downloading ADW Launcher EX for my gTablet from my gTablet and it was installed on my D1. There is only a 15 minute uninstall time for a refund. The people at the Market responded with that and that's it. So be careful when dealing the Android Market. When I tried a second time for the install specifying my gTablet, I got a response the it is not compatible. It's not about the money since it's not much and I'm contemplating disputing it with my credit card company.

jpfx

Dec 26, 2010
is your g tablet stock? you need to follow some well documented procedures to get android market working properly (though it's not foolproof).
I don't see that android market have done anything 'wrong'.

tcrews

Oct 19, 2010
Plus you can run the single purchase on every android device you have that uses the same email account. I have two Droids and two gtablets that can use all the apps I've paid for as they are registered/attached to my my email account, not my device(s).

So if it downloaded to your phone, move it/side load it to your tablet...if you are using the same email account on both.

Sent from my Viewsonic 10" GTab...

mclovin420

Apr 1, 2011
Having market problems, everytime I restart, the market is broken again, I followed the steps exactly,and when I do it again it works, but this constant fixingis getting annoying. Any help?

Sent from my TnT G-Harmony using Android Tablet Forum

joe_mcp

Dec 7, 2010
I'm using Vegan 5.1.1 and am having only 1 problem with the market... it doesn't see my free apps... that being said you can go to the web and push them... if you have some that won't push you can copy the APK file to the gTab memory card and use Root Explorer to install. you browse to it and tap the file then Root Explorer will give you options one of which is to install. That's how I got Pure Messenger Widget and some others on the tab.