Google Apps on 7035 (Google Play)

hauthisis

Sep 25, 2012
I have run the root methods time and time again, however I cannot get BusyBox installed on my device. It keeps giving me an error saying the Text file is busy. I am not sure that is the cause of not being able to push the gapps package to the system directory. I was also trying to copy the files over using ES File Explorer, but cannot mount root as RW instead of RO.

Any tips pointers would be helpful.

cobyman7035

Oct 6, 2012
i tried the method of copying all the apks and folders to the system root folder but when i click on the google playstore icon in the drawer apps it just opens 2 seconds and then closes! :(

cobyman7035

Oct 6, 2012
I have run the root methods time and time again, however I cannot get BusyBox installed on my device. It keeps giving me an error saying the Text file is busy. I am not sure that is the cause of not being able to push the gapps package to the system directory. I was also trying to copy the files over using ES File Explorer, but cannot mount root as RW instead of RO.

Any tips pointers would be helpful.

use root explorer, its much easier, hit select all, copy, paste, make sure u hit the button mount r/w to allow the permissions to paste, otherwise u get error message saying system is read only blah blah