Google giving away free Logitech Revue units as well

Discussion in 'Android Tablet News' started by Admin, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Kindle Fire
    [​IMG]

Google has been in a giving mood lately. They have been giving away 60,000 Chrome OS notebooks for free and now it appears they will be giving out a number of Logitech Revue Google TV units as well. We don't have an exact number but we've heard from at least 3 separate individuals who received the offer code via email.

The email is possibly getting picked up by some SPAM filters so be sure to check that folder. I will try and get a copy of the exact email so you'll know what to look for. But, here's an individual on this site that made a post about it: I should be getting my Logitech Revue in a few days!!!

And it's also shown up on Hacker News here: Hacker News | Google TV - You

For more info be sure to visit the Google TV Forum

2. feverhost

feverhost Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    My Tablets: Pandigital White Novel - aPad iRobot RK2818 - Motorola Xoom 4G (Rooted JellyBean 4.1.2) - Kindle Fire - Novo Elf 7" - HP Slate 7" - Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
    I might be getting the Chrome OS Netbook... my work spends a TON of money with Google and our rep is putting in a "good word" for a few of them.

I'd love to get a Logitech Revue.... maybe I should nudge our rep for that too lol

3. mrtubz69

mrtubz69 Member

Hey could u tell em to do it for me? Im so bored and want to experiment and I want to work at google someday. I wanna use it to learn coding...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum App